Sinister: sinister:looking for a london plan

Miette76 at xxx.com Miette76 at xxx.com
Tue Sep 14 15:16:57 BST 1999

hello.Realizing that this is possibly the second time i have posted to this list, I suppose i should well exlain my scenario.

my friend made a trip to Germany (from america), which is later leading to what would've been the camber sands excursion of ATP. But sincethis show was cancelled, she is in London with nothing to do.
If anyone can suggest things to do, as well as hostels which are recommended.. or really anything of suggestion at all i would dearly appreciate it.

and does anyone know of Baptiste, the band? I heard they won't be playing since they are looking to replace a member.. possibly the guitarist, but if anyone knows otherwise please tell.:)

thank you.
esme