Sinister: In the midst of a great and glorious battle...

Walkn10 at xxx.com Walkn10 at xxx.com
Tue Sep 14 17:44:48 BST 1999

Sorry Mr. Chris(tal balls) but I have little or no info on the terribly
elusive Ian.  Yeah, I figured trying to pinpoint one Ian in the midst of
Glasgow was well nigh impossible but I figured I'd give it a shot because he
said he had some friends on Sinister (though he is not himself) and he came
to the Mogwai show with an English Sinister listee, whos name I know not.  I
would imagine he was about 22 or 23 at the oldest because he was nursing a
beer at the club but he looked quite young really.  Other than that I know
nothing.  He posted his number to the Meet-Ups page on the Jeepster site
awhile back but unfortnately it has since been deleted.  Oh well...I'm
keeping my fingers crossed.
Bucky Fellini is on the list?  Rad!  Thats such a great album...
I don't know who voted for me in the list crush polls but you made me blush...

Steve C.