Sinister: sinister: New Belle and Sebastian CD 12-5-2000?

Jygsaw18 at xxx.com Jygsaw18 at xxx.com
Tue Sep 14 19:39:54 BST 1999

Lesley Jo said many things, some of em about Trainspotting:

<<Sick Boy>>

I was called sick boy today. Though not cos of any resemblance to Jonny lee
miller..i think it was actually because i am sick. Sinus infection, i think.
Vicks products are so good for the ailing.

    As regards moments in life seeming to be like movies, i get the feeling
that what is happening is a story, and i'm looking at it from the perspective
of a reader, and i wonder what's going to happen to the "characters" next.
Then i blink and realize that everything that occurs is occuring to *ME*, a
real person, and the decisions i make have consequences, not like a book or a
movie...

    i know this is horribly boring for you all. I'm sorry.

Anyone seen the new Matador 10 year anniversary CD?
I know we all discussed belle and sebastian being on this already... but in
the liner notes for CDs put out by Matador, they have a TBA belle and
sebastian compilation, due out 12-5-2000. My question is this: shouldn't the
record company itself be mentioning this, not Matador?

i would think our lovely representatives at jeepster would have told us this
already, if it was a "done deal"

Also, does anyone know when the new Looper single will be out? I'm unable to
use the net right now and can't check the websites.

Who thinks that Y2K will delay Belle and Sebastian's new CD?

lunar lullabye

dave