Sinister: Another one of the very occasional posters speaks...

Robin Carmody robin at xxx.uk
Tue Sep 14 21:31:16 BST 1999

Hi again

Just found a site containing just about all the early and rare works of My
Bloody Valentine ... http://www.expectdelay.com/mbv/sounds/mp3
What happened to MBV?  They left so many unanswered questions after
Loveless, and they really should've told us where they were going by now.
Maybe they were just scared that Loveless was so good and they knew they'd
fallen behind and couldn't top it ... so they disappeared into permanent
hibernation?  Who knows?

Kevin Shields remixed Yo La Tengo's Autumn Sweater, which is one of my most
recently-discovered things of beauty, so there's something there, still.

Personally ... some will be pleased to hear I'm doing rather better.  Others
will be disturbingly pleased they can no longer wallow in my unhappiness...

love on ya
robin
-------
"six months on, the winter's gone