Sinister: That was very Pulp-ish....

Chris_t_opher GBCH at xxx.uk
Tue Sep 14 23:01:42 BST 1999

GOD LOVES HIS CHILDREN - but what does that mean to me?

This little snippet of verbal-angle-delight from Erica....

> VOTE MACARTHUR! We shall fight them in "The Firkin" and "The Prince
> Regent" if it comes to that. You know the score - gangs of townie boys and
> girls in rebok classics and lyrca skirts telling you that you're the
weirdo.

> Fear not brother and sisters - we shall prevail. Live on.

> Erica
> The House of Scarlet in sailor tops

....made me think about Jarvis Cocker.... and then stop and carry on
reading.

Has anyone got FEELING CALLED LIVE by Pulp btw?

Dont you just love it? Thats life in general, not just the rubbish that im
on about!

Sorry to have confused you there....no, not you.....no, not you
neither....YES you!!

I feel i must apologise for my Nation's actions during the War!

Love and multiple copies of Angelica's single, because i thought someone
might need one...<?>

Chris_t_opher - Setter-upper of that their community <points downwards>

The East River Pipe Community -
          Http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/EastRiverPipe
You've got to go  -  its only natural.

THE FOLLOWING MAY AS WELL BE THREE SEPARATE POSTINGS, BUT WHAT THE HELL!....

Ps. "but let me refrain your memory" Thanks Jarkko, for that, it made me
laugh and then think, and then laugh again!

Pps. Sorry if this sounds swatty, its because ive been working for a
stockbroker for the last week, but when Will M said:

"It was at the house of one of the govenors of HSBC (The High Street Banking
Corporation, I believe)",

i paused then decided to add another Pps, saying it is the Honk
Kong and Shang-hai Banking Corparation, apparently! I also want to say,
after working with the Reuters computer system for a week, i think i can
make it better all on my lonesome, if someone wanted me to!<?> Not sure how
this Pps has come to be, but its here now, and its not planning on leaving
unless someone forces it to - and then it might put up a fight for about 10
seconds! SO BE WARNED!

Pps. LJ said this as well:

"but the gell in the sparkly dress, the underage one, GARRRGHHSS is  major
babe factor, and also she sounds just like isobel when she talks and she has
a skool uniform.  bloody hell!!!"

Y'see, every time i see this girl/lady i think "now shes the girl that i
would try to talk to at a party". I dont know why, she just is! RIGHT?