Sinister: Baptiste of Fire.

Simon Bell simon.allstar at xxx.net
Wed Sep 15 08:11:00 BST 1999

Esme asked about Baptiste (the pop band).

Well, I went to puny-versity in Naaarch (Norwich, to most, except kissing
cousins) with Wayne, the lead singer. He lives in London, Ealing in fact
(just moved).

By chance I saw him recently at Uncle Bob's Wedding Reception, the first
time in a long time.

I've lost the ability to contact him directly, but I believe his parents can
be contacted on (0181) 845 3151. Unless they've moved or something. I'm sure
they would be delighted to update you with all the happenings of the boy
band (plus a new chick I believe).

If you end up speaking to Wayne himself. Tell him to contact me here somehow
(or don't if you make his mummy and daddy cross).

If you snog him, he'll like it too.

Glad to help.

Keep Kickin'

Outta-Space Si.