Sinister: lager lager lager lager.....ohhhhhh.....

Diana N. miss_modular at xxx.com
Wed Sep 15 02:47:44 BST 1999

hellooooooOOOoooo....

I would like to appologise to all the poor Toronto sinisters who had to be a
witness to my sorry sorry dancing at the meet up at Blow up on
Sat.....ohhhh...yes...drinking is a bad bad thing....ohhhhh...

yes, and to all those brit boys that thought it was funny by fueling the
fire by feeding me alchol so they can see me dance more manically...boo to
you...

oh yes, and there was my horrible 'boy' thingy that decided that it would be
a good idea to have a "serious talk" once I was douced with 10 beers....or
more...swiss cheese memory....and dump my ass....boo to you too...and too
bad that you don't don't like belle and sebastian because you could not hear
me say that your band sucks...*laugh*....*sigh*....

Anyhoo...back to sulking and blasting belle and sebastian to heal my broken
heart....

boo to me..
Diana
(mock enough people's dancing while still sober and you will become them
once you reach the 10th beer....)