Sinister: yay jumbo jumbo

Claire Timmins coool_air at xxx.com
Wed Sep 15 09:53:33 BST 1999

Supposedly I look like Biancaaaa, Shirley Manson and Bart Simpson (a boy
told me that, boys pah!, supposedly he fancied me too, they're weird).
Yay last day at work this week - and I've found somewhere to live.
Thankfully we've managed to find things to do for our lost weekend. Anyone
with ideas for the sunday can shout them out over my lionel Ritchie tape
during the picnic.
I hope that everyone has managed to arrange accommodation and is looking
forward to it. Big cheers for Stevie Trousers, Mark C, and Marcus for
organisation. Well, see you all on Friday at the poetry cafe then.
National Park vs Future Pilot Aka, smashing tune.
Ta ra,

claire**