Sinister: KEROKEROKEROPPI

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Wed Sep 15 12:14:20 BST 1999

First of all, many thanks to Oon the Loon, Oxo Pam and Steady Mike for
the enormous pile of goodies that arrived yesterday. Thailand must be
a very strange country indeed. Older listeners will recall that I once
got a letter written on a child's birthday party invitation. Oon has
written to me on a small piece of paper with a picture of her dinner
in the top corner. And I've always wanted a pissing boy. I put the
paper in the bag with the pissing boy, but the the pissing boy pissed
on it, so now it's all blurred. Pam and Mike have plied me with pop
and publications. This is splendid, splendid! Unfortunately, my
gramaphone has gone to the mender's, but it should be back on Friday.
And the band played believe it if you like. But anyway, thank you,
thank you and thank you. "What strange friends you've got" said Mrs
Sister Disco. "Yes, and the worst part is, I've never even met them" I
replied.

I see the original Mad Dog's out of prison. Perhaps we should let him
have his name back. I thought Mad Dog had been shot in a phone box
ages ago. Perhaps the paper's got it wrong. Welcome to the world
Lennon Gallagher! I'm an Englebert Humperdink fan myself.

Also, thanks for the Astor Piazzolla information.

The other day I came across a character called Paul the Deacon. Have I
mentioned that already? I think it was during my lost weekend. Mark,
is your mum coming to the San Sebastian film festival? More films than
you can shake a stick at, and loads of poncey people poncing about.
Where else can you watch a 240 minute television documentary series in
one sitting?

Are "The Foxgloves" Chris and Tim? If so, they should change their
name to "Christopher Timothy", get a few old biddies in.

My mum says books are a fire risk. I think there's a song in there
somewhere.

Yours faithfully,

Peter