Sinister: YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BabyChris Crystalballs babychriscrystalballs at xxx.com
Wed Sep 15 14:44:57 BST 1999

I appologise, but this mail has nothing whatsoever to do whith the
handling (or non-handling) of truth.

It does concern other things like:
how the hell did I get to number 4 on the listcrush?
I know that one of my friends voted me on my     computer, when I was
looking at the vote     standings, then turned away. Did anyone else
 vote? Does anyone luuuv meeee? sob, sob, sob :)     Ahhhh. I feel that
certain people are being misrepresented on the vote front. Who the hell
are scarlet and genieve and certain other people? I don't remember them
from before the summer, and I sure as hell don't remember recieving an
introduction.
And where are the beloved stalwarts of the list of olde, such as Ailsa
(who has 2 votes, but desrves many more) and trousers, and honey and
Alastair?
It has all gone wrong. Oh, it has.

I have been tryinmg to get in contact with the band, for reasons that
no-one can know yet, and was told that they shall emerge from a summer
hibernation in the recording studio in about 10 days, at which time
they will get back to me. When does the new E.P. come out.

Oh, my, isn't little mel c so punk! with her leather trousers, and her
"touch me and I'll kill ya" hair cut. She has to learn that she cannot
escape her kappa slappa doyss of old, her townie personna.
daft bitch.

baby chris
CRYSTALBALLS