Sinister: Death in Essex

Andrew_2_Lloyd at xxx.com Andrew_2_Lloyd at xxx.com
Wed Sep 15 16:16:58 BST 1999

My first post!

To enlighten your idle lives, may I provide you with the opportunity to mix
 and match my details.....

Age                      Left
Living                        Barcode on cheek (temporary)
Name                     Tuna
current fave B&S tuney thing       Goodbye America (Lolita Storm)
-Handed                  1
Sex                      Is it wicked not to care?
Times seen B&S live           22
Fave fashion accessory        Harlow, Essex (on account of work
unfortunately)
Fave song this year           Andi
Fave Food                male

Bought a copy of the Hefner Soul last week, featuring Stuart Murdoch
guesting on the track "More Christian Girls"
Haven't heard it yet, it's one of those old fashioned vinyl things, my
parents still have their uses I guess.

I've been putting a tape together for a mate. We had a show together on
Reading Uni radio - He provided the mouth,
I the playlist and witty put downs.  Being welsh he was into Gorky's and
early Chumbawumba (i.e. when they
weren't so bad) but since then he's strayed into nothingness really, but
since playing a B&S song of the week on our
show I've managed to reawaken his desire to hear songs other than those on
the Radio 1 playlist

Can't wait to see the Flaming Lips

pristine and totally devoid of pain

Andi