Sinister: Primrose Hill - the new Ibiza

Robert McTaggart mctag at xxx.com
Wed Sep 15 18:17:41 BST 1999

Dear S Clubbers,

Only on Sinister could I read that people are upset about missing
"University Challenge".  This never happens on the Insane Clown Posse
list, I can assure you.  They're all into "Strike it lucky".  And Lou
Bega fans can't get enough of "Who wants to be a Millionaire?"
Talking of Lou Bega, has anyone noticed him namechecking half the
female population of Sinister on "Mambo Number 5"?  Erica, Sandra,
Pamela, Jessica, Piezo-electric Unit...he loves them all.  Lou just
loves the ladeez.  And what's wrong with that?  I love the ladeez too.

Errr..."Boneboy" wrote about the Make Up.  I was listening to them
only yesterday, and they really are the toppermost of the poppermost.
I wonder when they'll be coming to the shores of Blighty, Manchester
specifically.  Manchester's crap these days.  Bands don't play no
more, too much fighting on the dancefloor.  You see the tour dates and
they all go to Leeds instead.  Just because they've got a bloody
Harvey Nicks in Leeds.  Bands love Harvey Nicks, these days, I read it
in OK magazine.

Kino Korner - Our Wumpkinny and I went to see "Go" the other day and
it was really rather good.  But are American raves really like that?
They seemed almost....dare I say it...twee.  Maybe this will inspire
massed narcotic necking at the masterfully arranged "Sinisters are
doing it for themselves" events this weekend.  I do hope so.  Picture
the scene, if you will.

Jasper Buckaroo:  Are you on one, matey?
Wupert:  Fanx geezer, I'm sorted.
Tamara:  Nish.
Lucinda:  Clish.
(DJ Flopsy Bunny seemlessly segues "Emma's House" into "I'm in love
with a girl who doesn't know I exist")
Sensitive Stan:  CHOOOOOOON!!!

Maybe not.

Love