Sinister: Remember me?

stephen hewitt hewits at xxx.uk
Wed Sep 15 19:01:35 BST 1999

I'm the one who had yr babies eyes
ging-ger-ger-ging-ging, ging-ging-ger-ging

(ah, blue boy) etc

HELLO, god what a lot of work i've been doing.  Still got a backlog of about
200 mails to get through, but just a quicky to say I might see you all on
Saturday afternoon (all 1274 or whatever of us are going, aren't we) up that
hill, but I might be on the scrounge for somewhere to stay, not sure yet.

Cassarooto said something about naked pictures of me about 4 weeks ago.  I'd
just like to say, form an orderly queue please, strictly first come, first
served.

paul 'various colours' sallis said:

10. "The bands on just don't have the hard-core
obsessive following that Belle & Sebastian has" (Hey,
that's you! ;)

and I read it as
"The bands just don't have the hard-on obsessive following that Belle &
Sebastian has"

and I laughed.

will hopefully return to my usual level of posting once we've got all these
new 16 year old students settled in.

xoxo

CarsmileSteve