Sinister: like a (picnic) virgin

Craig craigrm at xxx.uk
Wed Sep 15 21:03:06 BST 1999

Thanks to the sterling efforts of Trousers, Mark C, and many others a full
weekend of activities has been put together to fill the gap that the
cancellation of ATP left in our hearts and social calendars. Well done
everyone.

My boss is making none-to-subtle hints about me having to work this weekend
but so far I've pretended not to hear and have disappeared to the coffee
machine whenever he's slipped into Press Gang mode so with any luck I'll
finally be able to attend a Sinister picnic.

I'm quite excited about this but I'm also worried that the shyness monsta
might rear it's ugly head and make me chicken out as I really don't know
anyone on the list (you're all lovely though - honest) and so far no one has
taken up my "do you want to go to a picnic with a load of B&S fans....oh
it's on Primrose Hill and it might just rain" invitation.

What I guess I'm trying to say is, are there any other picnic newbies out
there who want to meet up for a pre-picnic drink to build up some Dutch
courage and to discuss important issues such as;

* exactly how to recognise a sinister picnic when you see one (in case the
Offspring mailing list also has a Primrose Hill gathering planned for
Saturday).
* how many upside down B&S badges can someone wear without seeming obssesed.

It seems like the start of a good idea so if anyone's interested please mail
me.

Bysies,

Craig x