Sinister: 25 channels of white noise evil buzzing in my head

Timothy John Roberts tjohn at xxx.uk
Wed Sep 15 20:53:25 BST 1999

i think i should start to speak again before i become obsolete with all
these new people about, also this may be my last chance to adress you all
before hibernation beckons, with winter and S A D approaching over the
horizon. i couldnt depart without mentioning theshoebygordonlegge and trying
to slip a reference to BATFINK into every concievable thread of
conversation. just the same as all my other posts basically.
actually batfink seems to be spinning around in ever smaller circles. while
the group as an entity seems to be regressing back towards pond slime, i in
my alter ego of JOHNNY MUMBLE- LEGEND IN HIS OWN HEAD (im thinking about
getting some business cards printed up to that nature) am living in fast
forward. im already at the jim morrison 'bloated egotistical wanker stage'
and ill be dead in the bath tub by next week, no joke. i am unable to
impress on the other 'finks the fact that WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME. ive got
the 21st century breathing down my neck, i must move fast, and i think ill
stop right there thank you very much, as ive always found it very annoying
when people start quoting song lyrics in reference to their lives.
i think im at the stage where i need some approval from someone. all my life
ive thrived on dissaproval, people telling me im nothing. i need to taste
the blood in my throat, yknow? but recently ive been getting a hankering for
a pat on the head and a shiny penny. draw your own psychoanylitical
conclusions.
for the two, maybe three of you who are interested the newly updated
DEADHIPPY ONLINE is now, well, online. my brother, for reasons known only to
his warped self has put it at a different place to the old one. so now
theres two out there- a pisspoor one and a good one. i dont know the adress
to either, but apparently theres now a link to the new one from the jeepster
site. look under 'other record labels' and laugh a hollow laugh. it would
give me a warm feeling in my tummy if some of you were to fill in the signup
form. i would also appreciate some opinion on the train of thought style
batfink bio thing, or indeed any other piece of text on the website, as its
all written by little ole me/johnny mumble/i can tell this is going to get
really confusing.

isnt the piano magic lp twisted/beautiful, and while we're on the subject
isnt every word simon rivers writes pure poetry
from tjohn.

John McKeown (on the stereo)- I wanna have an orange for a head!
My Brother- did he just say he wants to have an orange for a head?
John McKeown (on the stereo)- oh yeah, I wanna have an orange for a head!
My Brother- oh, he did say he wants to have an orange for a head.
(hes a ding-ding)