Sinister: Nothing too exciting.

John Kerr punka at xxx.uk
Wed Sep 15 21:02:14 BST 1999

hello all,

well, I had a wee read of NME today, and there is a strange picture of
Isobelle in it.  She is sitting at her cello but she has these huge
earphones on, made me laugh.
Before you all go out and buy NME, you should know that Johnny Cigs calls
B&S a bunch of twats, so lets not bother.
Seems to be a bit of a trend in the NME after last weeks Thrills taking the
piss out of Bowlie and B&S.
It takes me a while to respond, but there was some talk on this list, about
B&S on telly programmes.  Well, I can remember TBWTAS being used as
background music on the BBC travel program when they were riding some camels
in Egypt, it must have been about 6 months ago though.

Ok, like I said, nothing too interesting.

JFK.