Sinister: webring-a-ding-ding

Alexandre Tobin Alexandre.Tobin at xxx.nl
Wed Sep 15 21:31:52 BST 1999

Good old Fountainhead (I'm sorry, but I've no idea what your real 'handle'
is...) asked whether there was no webring or such thing for 'sinister' folk.

See, there is/was none that I know of, and that's why I thought it would be
time - for those idle surfers and beneficiaries of free uni net access - to
set up this webring.

As said before, in no way is it strictly B&S.  Anybody can link up - sites
on inarticulate French films (Louis de Funes, anyone?), those countless
Roolz/Droolz wannabe tribute bands (There's one making the rounds here in
Holland called 'We Breakz the Roolz'.  Sad, actually...), the Tottenham
Tiddlywink Association...  Anyone.  OK, I think you get the idea.

I'd also like to thank Marcus for making me laugh - snorting right through
my nose - at his capers with those wacky IRA geezers.  London kills me.
Yes, indeed.  And I do threaten to visit short-ish in the near future.  If
only to find out where Esther Rantzen buys her lipstick.

Alright, for completion's and plug's sake here's that URL again...

http://www.postmodern.co.uk
tigermilk - the belle and sebastian webring

See you around,

[alex]

P.S.  Has anyone (Tag?) read Dave Haslam's 'Manchester, England' yet?  Quite
a brainy fellow he does seem.  Who would have thought (Even if he does skip
the odd couple of decades here and there...)?
-+++ Alex Tobin
-+++ Postbus 81-353
-+++ 3508 BH Utrecht
-+++ The Netherlands