Sinister: The unsuspecting, that's OK...

Robin Carmody robin at xxx.uk
Wed Sep 15 21:45:15 BST 1999

Steven Kirk wrote:

> I've also been listening to the new
> Tindersticks album loads too - their best yet, IMO.

Ah ... three years ago I'd have bought this album on the day of release, no
questions asked.  But I haven't heard it at all ... my devotion to the
Sticks used to be unrivalled.  I was swept off my feet, irrecoverable ...
but Curtains let me down.  More of the same, and inferior IMO.  But if
Simple Pleasures is half as good as the first two ... I might fall back in
love.

robin