Sinister: Kadj my love

E. A. Hostetter eahostet at xxx.com
Thu Sep 16 04:51:10 BST 1999

Oh dear, another sensitive one?

Where did all the bad boys go?  Well that's just a fantasy of mine.  I'd
be much better off with a writerly type who listens to CDs with
headphones and doesn't mind peanut butter on toast and strawberries for
dinner.

A man died yesterday after being caught shoplifting babyfood.  He was
very much overweight and suffered from asthma.  I find that so sad.  The
security guards held him facedown on the pavement in front of the store.
:(

I gave my boss a card saying "have a happy birthday or do I have to come
over there and kick your ass." And how many times have I wanted to do
that very thing...

No B&S content, sorry...I have sunk all my extra cash into that train
ticket to Montreal...I promise to buy Tigermilk very soon.

bye
xo
ea