Sinister: to American listees: reminder about Dot and BBR on KCRW:)

Kin WOO daftpunk at xxx.au
Thu Sep 16 02:42:44 BST 1999

Hello there:)
How are all you beautiful people? Well I hope. just donated blood
yesterday and am feeling quite pleased with myself ( despite initial pain
and all)- everyone who is fit and healthy- go and do it! Help save
someone's life.
Ok no one has replied to my initial post about Dot Allison and Black Box
Recorder appearing on KCRW. Please please American listees who listen to
the station- TAPE THE SHOW!!! (which should be on real SOON! 17th maybe?
not sure) I would LOVE to get my mitts on a copy of it
and would be willing to trade with any of the stuff I have:):) (see below
for tantalising teaser of stuff I have). So please hope to hear from some
of you soon (please only people with relevant recordings reply). Email me
privately at: daftpunk at tartarus.uwa.edu.au
ok love ya and leave ya
Kin Woo