Sinister: Re: sinister-digest V3 #310

sean hopson sean_hopson at xxx.com
Thu Sep 16 11:41:12 BST 1999

yoo-hoo!

i was, quite literally, staggered when i read :

> From: "Chris Jones" <chris.jones at xxx.uk>

> We are having a Movie Theme Night in the pub at
> school next week, and I

in the pub at school? what? where is it? between the
lap dancing club and the bookies, round the corner
from the E's and coke stall?

kennet comprehensive was never like that. well apart
from the E's perhaps

then i read :

> From: susannah <susannah at xxx.net>
> Subject: Sinister: I've found Satan in a biscuit.
>
> Well, I bought the chocalatey ones and half way
> through I got one with a really
> evil sneering face on it, the face of Old Nick
> himself. I can barely bring
> myself to touch it, actually I'm pretty scared of

that Dastoor gets everywhere, now it's clear why -
he's been outed as lucifer himself

see you tonight at the betsy's

love Sean
===