Sinister: Nice tits - now where do you want the blinds?

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Thu Sep 16 14:48:42 BST 1999

Craig wrote, rather lovelyly I thought,

Thanks to the sterling efforts of Trousers, Mark C, and many others a full
weekend of activities has been put together to fill the gap that the
cancellation of ATP left in our hearts and social calendars. Well done
everyone.

It's a pleasure. I should quickly add that Sam Norman and David Kitchen all
deserve your thanks too - I don't think they've been mentioned yet - and
Claire Timmins, whose Pamela-like enthusiasm made it all happen in the first
place.

In case anyone on the moon or similar has missed our blatant self-promotion,
and is in or near London over the weekend (starting tonight (Thursday) at
the Betsey), check out this website for details of what's goin' on:

http://www.poetrysoc.com/ATP/atp.htm <http://www.poetrysoc.com/ATP/atp.htm>

Especially now that TIGERMILKING has been hastily put together on Saturday
night, post-picnic - not at the usual venue, however, but Bar Oporto in
Covent Garden. 7-12 (the best we could get, sadly), £3/2, go and check the
website homiez...

Craig then went on to add:

I'm quite excited about this but I'm also worried that the shyness monsta
might rear it's ugly head and make me chicken out as I really don't know
anyone on the list

Well...he might hit me for saying this, but if you're shy, just introduce
yourself to Marcus, who's one of the friendliest, chattiest people I know
(and he always calls you darling - er, well, he always calls me darling,
anyway). Alternatively, just sit with everyone and soak up the atmosphere
(possibly literally if it does rain, but it's not going to do that, oh no),
and then drink a lot - well, not necessarily, but hopefully you'll be made
to feel at home and you'll have a good time after all.

Another thing that bears mentioning is that we may even have enough people
for a footie tournament! We had one at the very first London picnic (I
think) and it actually worked, so come on and take on the mighty ersatz
Looper lads who covered themselves in, erm, something messy at Bowlie One.
There might even be a big fab prize for the winners...

(if you do want to play, simply make sure you're on Ally Cook's team and
bingo! Gold medals all round)

*	exactly how to recognise a sinister picnic when you see one (in case
the Offspring mailing list also has a Primrose Hill gathering planned for
Saturday).

Erm, well, historically we've always assembled against the railings
immediately outside the exit to Camden Town tube. Look for Erica and her
jaunty cravat, Trousers and his trousers, me with the sun glinting/rain
bouncing off my shining bald pate, Miss Vicky biting her lip, Marcus having
his face eaten...which leads me to the next query:

how many upside down B&S badges can someone wear without seeming obsessed.

Well, Natasha (who will be tucking into some finest face herself) turned up
to a previous bash with all nine badges upside down, and she's the most
well-balanced person I can think of - but a word of warning - you're
unlikely to go home with as many, as they're pesky buggers and fall of
really easily.

Final thoughts - Susannah, you have to come. That's all there is to it. And
yes, I am an ex-Warwick boy, replete with the fondest of memories. Mmm,
Coventry...

Mark xxx
The contents of this e mail from HIT Entertainment PLC are confidential
and intended for the addressee only.  If you are not the intended
recipient you must not copy or further distribute this e mail; please
notify us by telephone on 0171 224 1717, and delete the e mail from
your computer.
This e mail has been checked by our anti-virus system before
leaving us;  we accept no responsibility for the e mail and any
attachments once they leave us.