Sinister: They must think we're born yesterday

Alan Singfield alan.singfield at xxx.com
Thu Sep 16 16:46:07 BST 1999

So who's been phoned up with the following question:

	"Good afternoon Sir. Would you like us to hold on to £420 of your
money for six months so you can go to a concert which you don't know the
lineup of?"

Hmm. Difficult one that.

<rant>I don't care if the tickets are going to be more expensive next
time</rant>, I could invest that money in the stock market and easily cover
the difference. Alternatively, I could spend it on seducing a rich woman and
then run off with all her dosh. I probably won't though.

What I will do though, is come to the picnic! I don't know what *anyone*
looks like, and I haven't got the time or skill to bake two cakes in the
shape of a "B" and an "S" (let alone an ampersand), but I'm sure I'll work
out something. You'll recognise me by my unusual haircut - I have a shaved
head apart from a ginger tuft at the front.

Looking forward to meeting all you lovely people!

Spanners.
	`8-)      (artists impression. actual content may vary)