Sinister: Struan, it was...really nothing...

Georgine Skeene trollopinpaisley at xxx.com
Fri Sep 17 00:42:31 BST 1999

YOURE' THE ONE FOR ME, FATTY.
Speaking of how soon is now, i saw a Nissan car ad that had teh beginnign of that song as background, i was very puzzled by that, "Nissan, the car of whiny shut-in's everywhere" now that's a good ploy.
speaking of whiny shut-ins, >;) Sarah who is secretly in love with me, suggested kahimi karie songs.  i think i'll stick with my "lolitapop dollhouse" for all my Karie needs, whilst i like the song very much, her ultra breathy voice in large doses grates on my nerves.  screwy, aint it?

someone said that if isobel were vegan, she would be too perfect and might explode, and that made me laugh a lot for whatever reason. so PROPS to whoever you were, that was a couple days ago.

L-PEOPLE'S LONELY HEARTS CLUB POST
*************
I'd like to send comfort to Lauren of the broken heart sinistar sisterhood we both appear to comprise.  i'd commend you dear for your consideration of the ladies, but in my own experience i'd have to say you'll be at no lesser risk of heartbreak than with boys.  but will that stop me? HELL NO!!  at least maybe this will help, that you were not the only one bawling your eyes out in a public place at night and getting odd looks.  i was out riding my bicycle for somewhere to eat and i just started crying for no apparent reason and had to go home empty handed because i kept seeing couples kissing on the street and it made me cry harder.  And i went home and called, guess who? the source of all my tragic lot. but i didn't go over because she said ppl were coming and i only wanted to talk to her alone.  But don't sigh, my dear, your lot can surely not be any worse than mine, at least you were not rejected simply because you lack what i'l call for now a "winky".

speaking of winkies, last night i was at the big ole dyke fest we call a womens group, we met at a coffee place and during the discussion this huge steaming winky of a guy came up and began counting us on his fingers, someone asked why he was counting us, he said something to the effect of whenever that many women were together, we must be some kind of feminist group or soemthing, someone else asked "why would you think that?" to which he made some idiotic gesture inferring "LIKE< DUH!!!" then he said that he wanted to make sure we weren't a "coven".  Fucking moron.  and he started to walk away, and i yelled out "i'm a witch!!" and raised my hand, and said i would put a hex on him.  we decided he was just intimidated by our ferocious convergence of female energy, and he was in deathly fear for his precious winky.  Asshole.

KISS ME, KISS ME KISS ME
i was just going to recount this dream i had last night, or today or wathever.  i think Jess was there.  and someone announced that there was to be a show of Pavement, and Belle and sebastian too, so we hurried off to someone's house, a tiny little room and waited.  but no show happened. we waited. we thought maybe it was a music video shoot. i asked the owner of th house where the bathroom was and he showed me donw into the basement which was full of toys and furnitre and things, and it was all dark and stuff, i saw this person sneaking around and got kinda scared and called out who's there, then suddenly many many ppl jumped out in costume and circus gear, and yelled "surprise!!!"
 And one of the ppl was stuart m, he took off his disguise and started to  greet the attendants in the front, when he got to me he hugged me and kissed me on the lips, and thanked me for something. when he pulled away from kissing me he raised his eyebrows, like "that was good" or something.  my face got all red and i had to cover it and i felt like i would burst of embarrassment, cos everyone was laughing in envy at me, almost all fo the ppl who had come were teeny girls who thought struan was the bomb, so they were all jealous, some of them even cried because they didnt' get to kiss him, and one girl came up and wanted to hug me because i had touched him.  His lips were very soft, though, i guess he was a good kisser, even if it was only a peck on the lips.

 oh and the other parts of the dream, involved me sleeping wiht some girl i had known for 2 days, and my dad trying ti get me to take my clothes off because someone said i looked like John lennons' wife, and my mom dressed as a nun and singing songs that i had written, which was quite traumatic to me.  i wish i could remember the song cos it was really rather brilliant, an imaginary listee named heather had written teh lyrics, and i finished it and put it to music, and it was really  quite good.  'heather' was jealous of stuart kissing me, too.

OH! i almost forgot the most important part.  at the wimmens group, this one girl asked what my Study at Stow shirt said, then she asked if i knew teh group belle and sebastian, i said Hell yeah, i met them!  and we made a few comments, she said that she loves them and was quite envious i got to see tehm in concert, maybe that was the source of my dream?  anyway it was the first time i've met someone who knew B&S so it was really a milestone.

I miss artgirl and her incredible sexual vibe.  if she could ever love me.....right now, right here! Go baby go!  you'll see it on Hard Copy.

sisters are doing it for themselves,
(in more ways than one)
LJ

http://members.tripod.com/rebelstrange
 to the pure, all things are pure---

http://members.tripod.com/rebelstrange/buxoms.html
***The Buxoms: Svengali-free since 1998!!***