Sinister: it's "beurre" goddamn it.

Helen pixiemeat2 at xxx.com
Fri Sep 17 06:01:58 BST 1999

Hello....

Went to a quiz night last night, (I had to because I knew a girl organising
it) and managed to get a question wrong on how to spell the french word for
butter. Firstly it was a crap question, a token question because the quiz
night was run by a french club ( and partly the politics club) and secondly
I was sure 'butter' in French had only 1 'R'. This from a girl who has an
essay to be written in French about Eluard's poetry due in about 3 hours. Oh
crap. Any french listee's out there who want to.....
Anyway we kicked ass in the music round.

Sorry I digress...
A friend of mine bought Salako's reinventing punctuation Cd for only $5
Australian,( some record store worker had accidentally put it in the singles
pile.) Its Ok, I liked it, but its not mindblowingly good (as I have come to
expect from another band on the Jeepster label)...I mean I'm not going to
run out and join a mailing list and order their entire back catalogue or
anything :)
It was actually pretty weird to find it in Australia considering it doesn't
actually have release here. But is any of their other stuff different or is
it kind of the same?

In my opinion, good B&S dancing songs would have to be: dirty dream number
two,she's losing it,and TBWTAS as well.

Have fun on your picnic....(bitterly said, but with good intentions)
Helen