Sinister: Re: sinister-digest V3 #311

Nicola Goodchild nicxxx at xxx.com
Fri Sep 17 10:53:37 BST 1999

>Anyone knows how to get Trembling Blue Stars last 7" ?

Yeeeees. Well I got mine from Rough Trade surprisingly. I think I did
anyway. I got a friend to fetch it for me. Fetch, boy, fetch.

I heard it last>night and it´s amazingly beautiful. Does AnneMary Davies
sings the>background vocals ?

I have no idea yet, I have been running everywhere with elastic legs and I
havent even listened to it yet.

>Especially now that TIGERMILKING has been hastily put together on =
>Saturday>night, post-picnic -

Oh excellent but HELP I know the picnic's on Primsoe Hill, but loike WHAT
TIME, I don't want to turn up at 6pm and find everyone had left me *sob*.
And Im not going to be there at 9 in the morning anyway. So help! Anyone?
Please?

Nicx