Sinister: Missing the picnic

The Narrow Wizard ol01 at xxx.uk
Fri Sep 17 17:52:15 BST 1999

OK I'll admit it I'm jealous as hell of all those of you who are gathering
in london right now. I want to be there. I want to see you all. But I
can't so thats that. I can do something for you all though, cos many
sinisterites should have been staying in lovely chalets this weekend but
now cant. Well take heart cos I am living in a chalet for the next year
and so I will occupy it for all those of you who had tickets for ATP and
I'll listen to cool music all weekend (speaking of which I bought the
marine research album yesterday, very nice indeed)

Also does anyone mind if I publicly thank sarah and ailsa for being so
cool when I was in glasgow and lending me money to get home and finding me
a place to sleep. I'd ote for you both on the list crush site except I'm
sure you dont want a vote from an ugly fool like me.

PS get me away from here I'm dying is a good one to dance to

With that the narrow wizard waggled his bushy eyebrows and disappeared in
a flash of blue flame leaving behind only a faint smell of cinnamon