Sinister: i can sit in circles, and cry in ovals...

Blake E. Hamilton hamibe02 at xxx.edu
Sun Sep 19 03:45:11 BST 1999

hi bon bons,

i've determined that i'm a very sad person.  not in a terribly gloomy way.
there are several different kinds of sad.  there's the 'ohhhhhhhh i hate
everything, i am a lemon!' and there's me, someone with a bit of quiet
regret for a lot of things.  a lot of things could be very different, but
they're not, or maybe they are, i'm not sure.  ping pong, there goes the
girl.  riff raff here comes the smile...

i apologize for writing two nights in a row.  it really isn't me.  i like
quiet, and not exposure to mass amounts of people who constantly wonder
'what makes him tick?' when they get one of my mails in their box.  whether
it's excitement, or reluctance, i'll never know.  someone let me know either
way.  :)

boooohooooo i found out today that a pretty girl has a boyfriend.  it was
heartbraking.  but it was silly too.  one of those 'of course, i'm an idiot,
what was i thinking?  she's way toooooo good for me.  bollocks'.  well pish,
i say, it stil hurts.....
i wrote a review of Tigermilk today for the campus newspaper.  i think it's
very rotten.  it's hard to sum up the record in 600 words or less.  and it's
really really hard to avoid sounding like you work for Jeepster or something
too.  to say i'm biased in the review is like saying the North Carolina
coast got a little rain this week.

blessed teri from Toronto.  the sweetest sweetheart of them all.  she digs
the magnetic fields, what is more tantalizing?  nothing, yea that's right.
exotic she is, exquisite in her stylish black glasses and smile like
absolute zero, a shard of beautiful violence...
sorry, a poetic moment.  i think i could have been one of those poets in the
medieval village whom everyone went to hear love sonnets gush repeatedly
from the chap who really knew nothing about love.  or maybe i know so much
that it's impossible for me to love, period.  one of those 'so wrapped up
within one's theories that they never come to pass.'  we'll see.

how utterly depressing.
me and my psychedelic mail, one of these days i'm going to lick a letter and
like it...

love
blake xx
the nerdy shy eyed pacifist