Sinister: urgh, lesbians!

Marcus Omond marcus at xxx.uk
Sun Sep 19 21:19:34 BST 1999

my, my, my...

you know, chaps and chappettes, you're really a wonderful lot.  the picnic
et al this weekend were rather fine, especially in terms of company.  the
more and more sinister people i meet and talk to and get to know a bit, the
more i get convinced that there is really something rather special here.
but enough of that sentimental slush... more weird goings on in
marcusland...

okay, several people have expressed doubts as to the veracity of all my
(seemingly) paranoid rants.  now that natasha's been staying with me a few
days and has come around on the tube and has been riding city buses with me,
she can confirm that i just attract the weirdest people around.  how about
the chap on green park tube platform?  at ten past midnight: 'come out you
fucking pricks.  you fucking chiefs, where the fuck are you?' in a
fortissimo... or how about the guy on baker street platform watching calmly
as the last tube rolled out of the station, continuing to sing and play his
air guitar?  or how about the two golden youths on the bus earlier today
discussing the ins and outs of last night's fight?  believe me (and
natasha), everything gets a LOT weirder when marcus turns up...

...but the funniest incident happened earlier today.  perhaps
understandably, i've been queerbashed an awful lot in the past, but never in
such an inventive way...

...we were sitting at the bus stop after a cheesy meal (in more ways than
one) and were *shock horror* kissing.  and then a group of townie kids,
resplendant in their kappa and adidas tracksuit bottoms ran out in front of
us.  the gang leader turned towards us, gave us a cursory look up and down
before shouting 'URGH!  LESBIANS!' and running off basking in the glory of
his peers' giggles.  natasha and i found this rather amusing...

anyway, that's about all that's been happening down at omond acres.  there's
a competition that nike are running to find the park footballers of the
year, and it happens to have internet voting... so i thought that sinister
should maybe help out... a sinister get together to pick up all the awards
at london nike town would be rather amusing, i feel.  i'll post more about
this tomorrow...

right, i'm off to bed :)

love

Marcus XXX