Sinister: "now they'll see what i mean to the boys exactly"

Tigerxdare at xxx.com Tigerxdare at xxx.com
Mon Sep 20 04:23:57 BST 1999

 hello dearest sinisteries,
   ahhh! yes marie is rad. she has actually heard of the bands i talk about.
yes darling i did see reggie and the full effect and the will never again
play shows, but to be honest they didnt play well at all my dear. i actually
drove up to north jersey saturday night to see the get up kids, but i got
there and the little 15 year old prick who was running the show said it was
sold out. what a jerk, there were only about 20 of us out there it wouldnt
have done the little rat any harm to let us in. especially after we drove for
almost two hours!!..the promise ring is good i wish i could have got to see
them and yes i will admit i like kid dynamite. i even have a kid dynamite
shirt. marie even if you do not like kid dynamite you must at least like
lifetime my dear. and dan from lifetimes is in KD as we all know, so i love
them! speaking of lifetime, if any of you are ever in new jersey you should
check out black cat records. ari from lifetime owns the shoppe. they have
quite a good selection of stuff...i just got home from delaware. me and my
friend were bored so we decided to take a trip there. woohoo!
i<3delaware...ok so which sinister members will be attending boy sets fire
this saturday? we could have a sinister meet up in philly this saturday, let
me know kids, cuz i would love for us to all get together. speaking of philly
shows, on september 28th at the unitarian curch in philly there is a show. it
is sensefield and the julianna theory. i will be there, so maybe some of you
will..oh yes one last thing, i got a postcard for the matador anniversary
thing this thurssday friday and saturday. mogwai, pavement, catpower and yo
la tengo are among the good bands playing. alright dears its time for bed.
goodnight my little lovelies.
xoxo,
               lauren