Sinister: bits'n'bobs

Ian McKinney the_gibber at xxx.com
Mon Sep 20 12:16:27 BST 1999

Hello folks,

MY WEEKEND
Rain, boredom, rain, ennui, rain, lethargy, rain. Highlight: I FINALLY got
round to buying my own copy of TBWTAS. I now own all their official recorded
output.

EYES WIDE SHUT
What was that all about then? Visually stunning, however plot'n'dialogue
useless.

TOWNIES
They call 'em spides where I come from. I once took on six of the bastards
with a chair in Burger King (They started it). Then a big hairy middle aged
rocker leapt into the melee, and bit someones ear off. The story made the
local paper.

I AM A HERO
Speaking of spides, I caught two of them trying to steal a car right outside
my bedroom window in the small hours of saturday morning. I called 999 and
the fuzz were on the scene within thirty seconds. I kept watch through a
tiny gap in my curtains. It was like 'The Bill - too hot for TV'. One of the
rozzers actually said "You're nicked, my son!", before giving the two spides
what appeared to be a good going over. I thought I might get a reward, but
nothing has been forthcoming so far.

That's all for now,
Ian (aka gib)