Sinister: Neutral Milk Hotel

Rebecka popgirl rebeckas at xxx.com
Mon Sep 20 15:19:54 BST 1999

Well i don't think nmh are touring at the moment, they cancelled their gigs
here in sweden. I myself got to know the nmh and otc when they played here
in Sweden several times and they are true delicate and friendly people. i
adore the whole lot, If one would ever have the oppurtunity to hang with
those guys I assure u your time would be lovely..

I think nmh are working on some new stuff..

I think that they cancelled the european tour (olivia tremor control)
because the recordcompany had no money to pay for the costs or something
like that but I miss them and I hope to see the whole lot somtime soon again

they are twinkling stars for me..

hugs becka

http://travel.to/blondie