Sinister: my so called life

The Narrow Wizard ol01 at xxx.uk
Mon Sep 20 15:24:07 BST 1999

Well in the grand tradition of sinister posts I'm gonna start complaining
about my love life soon (I think we do this cos we all suck and that's
what makes us strong) but a few other points first.

MY NEW GERMAN CHALET MATE
I live with a german girl who took all of 4 days to go from someone who
had never heard of B&S to someone who is obsessed by them as much as me.
She now sits and listens to my CD's over and over again. It's pretty cool.

MORE CELEBRITY MEETINGS
Warning this one isnt as good as when stuart M had his cock out or when I
got to kiss Naomi Yang. I was at a club in Newcastle and former Inspiral
Carpet Clint Boon was DJ'ing. I went up and requested some My Bloody
Valentine and he said he wasn't sure if he had any but he would definately
look cos he hadn't heard them in ages. A few minutes later MBV were played
and half of the people in the club literaly screamed then started dancing
(the others in there were wearing Stereophonics shirts and trying to work
out what the hell was going on). A while later as I was passing the DJ box
Clint "a lot fatter than he used to be" Boon called me over and thanked me
for requesting such cool music...it was a strange night.

BIG RANT AGAINST WOMEN
This is the bit where I complain about my love life so feel free to stop
reading (that is if you got this far). The big question...why are women so
sex obsessed. Whenever I pull (which isnt too often obviously) I always
seem to end up with a girl who wants no more than for me to tear her
clothes of and get down to business. What ever happened to talking to
people...to kissing and cuddling....to waiting till some time after the
night of first meeting? My God yo're all obsessed by fucking (okay that
was a sweeping generalisation there but you understand what I mean).
How about I start this again but from a different point? A couple of
nights ago I was out for a drink with a few friends when I was introduced
to a girl. I spent the night talking to various people including this girl
and then as we were all leaving she grabbed me and started kissing me.
Then she came back to my chalet tore all my clothes of and....
the thing is, though she was a good looking girl I really didn't want to
have sex with her because quite frankly I didn't know her.I was
wondering if it was me who was the weirdo for not wanting to fuck her or
if her and all the other girls I've met lately are the strange ones.
I guess that this is what was meant by the lyric from the song Belle And
Sebastian which goes "He wants to love and he wants to care, but when the
girls hear that they all think that he's so square"

Well I think I've taken up enough of your time now
bye
love
  owen

With that the narrow wizard waggled his bushy eyebrows and disappeared in
a flash of blue flame leaving behind only a faint smell of cinnamon