Sinister: the sinister park football awards

Marcus Omond marcus at xxx.uk
Mon Sep 20 15:54:24 BST 1999

hello again everyone,

well, as i briefly mentioned yesterday, nike are having a 'park
football'awards, and i thought that it'd be nice to turn nike town from a
big corporate obscenity into the location of the next london sinister meet
up.  so i'm off to

http://www.nikelondon.com/parkfootball/parkfootballawards/main.htm

to vote once again.  so far i've voted for 'looper' as team of the season,
'drunken matt' as the best nickname, and for myself as *ahem* best player of
the season ;)  so come on down and vote.

right, now that's over, i was wondering if anyone was going to see either
the radar brothers tomorrow (upstairs at the garage) or arab strap at the
union chapel on wednesday.  i was going to go and see geneva today, but i
hardly slept last night, and so i'm rather wiped (if anyone wants my tickets
mail me privately, and i'll let you have them).  and rather lonely, because
natasha's just gone up to leeds :(  still, i suppose that that's not as bad
as cyprus.

someone was talking about taking on townies (or 'spides', as i think he
called them) in burger king.  i remember when i was still at boarding
school, one of my friends and i were wandering the streets of winchester at
three in the morning when nine or ten townies aproached us.  they called my
friend a 'fucking queer' (well, i suppose he was wearing so much mascara
that he looked like a panda), threw police cones at him, and then proceeded
to stand round him in a circle, taking turns at kicking him in the face.  so
i kept on walking, increasing my pace so as to get a bit of distance between
us, which wasn't very supportive, but i was wearing glitter and thick rim
glasses, so i didn't think they'd take too well to me.  one of them shouted
after me 'oi! he's my fucking cousin! do you want some too, you fuckin'
prick?' to which i replied 'no thank you' (in my best posh voice) and broke
into a sprint.  quite why he was telling me about his relations i don't know
even to this day.  anyway, i'd been abusing my lungs all evening, and so i
didn't get far before the asthma kicked in.  so i picked up a stick, turned
around, and shouted 'this is my mobile phone, i've just called the police,
they're going to be here in less than a minute'.  and they believed me, and
ran away.  leaving my friend with a black eye, a bleeding lip and a cracked
tooth.  thankfully steel-capped doc martens weren't as cool as nikes in the
townie community at that time... from that day onwards i only went out in
winchester late at night with my friend who had a black belt in karate and
judo.  but i never got attacked again.  oh well.

anyway, i've posted twice in two days, and so i'd better shut up for a bit.
come and vote for me at the nike page - i quite fancy winning an entirely
inappropriate prize.

love from everyone's favorite male lesbian,

Marcus XXX