Sinister: All the way from Italy

Ferdinando Frega ferdy at xxx.com
Mon Sep 20 16:28:59 BST 1999

Ciao!!!!
yes it's a good way to start .. classical italian cheerio..I live in the south of Italy still hot in this period so sinister only in my wishes.I don't speak/write english very well so I think I will not appreciate all the discussions on the mailing list but I will do my better.In my small city all the person who listen to B&S is because I have recorded them the lp's or suggested to buy so it's still early to explain how beautiful would be a picnic in our old park... so I know twice what feeling sinister means; I prefer listen to the group and be myself in my room similar to a record shop after an earthquake.. lp's everywhere guinness's cans which are forming a new pop sculpture and incense burning all the time.
I'd like to come in London next november.. First I thought I had chosen November because of the weather and hoping that all the other italian citizen who invade the UK in summer do something else  but then I realized that my "inconscio" (hope you can translete this cause I don't know the english word, it's something to do with Freud, somehow) wanted to be there  and listen to A B&S concert.Do you think is it possible? I hope you can give me some suggestions on when to book the flight.
I leave you now- thanks for having read and sorry for any mistake

Yours

Ferdi