Sinister: Never thought that watching Valencia could be so much fun.

SSharp5210 at xxx.com SSharp5210 at xxx.com
Mon Sep 20 21:32:08 BST 1999

Hi all.
How much do I hate British Telecom?. I moved house last Saturday and they
promised to re-connect my phone on Tuesday,predictably it only happened
today---result:168 Sinister messages and a 1 hour trawl of all your lives.Hey
ho.

The drink fuelled binge sounds like it was fun.At the time of your hedonistic
debauchery I was painting my kitchen.Life as a party animal just gets better
and better.

Steve S xx. I have all my own teeth.