Sinister: my so called life

Walkn10 at xxx.com Walkn10 at xxx.com
Mon Sep 20 21:43:34 BST 1999

Owen elightened us to that fact that:

<< A couple of
 nights ago I was out for a drink with a few friends when I was introduced
 to a girl. I spent the night talking to various people including this girl
 and then as we were all leaving she grabbed me and started kissing me.
 Then she came back to my chalet tore all my clothes off  >>

Ye Gads Man!  And you didn't give her the rogering of her life?!  I've had
fantasies that never got that good and you have it happen in real life with
an attractive little dame?  Oy!  What the hell?  I consider myself a Junior
Fabio if I even get a girl's number at the end of a night, much the chance to
pull for a while in my own flat.  I can see what you mean about women
sometimes being sex-starved little minxes, but for whatever reason they never
choose to show this side to me.  Whatever the heck you got up your sleeve
(maybe its the cinnamon?) you must let me in on the tricks of the trade
because if thats the norm of your encounters with women than I am sadly
deprived.  Just when I was actually feeling quite positive about my abilites
to get a tad randy Owen deep-sixes me.  I shall sulk back to my lair...alone.

That was a bit dramatic wasn't it?  I'm just kidding, I'll probably be
on-line for at least another hour.  Later

Steve C.