Sinister: I could only make you cry with these words...

Ramon Garcia magarfur at xxx.es
Mon Sep 20 23:19:36 BST 1999

Hello, sinisterines!

Hi there for the first time, since I've been given a voice in the very last
days.. I've been reading through all your postings during my
improvement-time, and, first of all, I've noticed that I should improve my
english, you know, since I have some problems with lots of stuff you wrote.
So, I guess I must apologize for any mistake you could find in my messages,
from now on.

You know, I had a sad dream last night... I dreamt I was so old and so ill,
I was stuck in a wheel-chair, and I was feeling so sad, so terribly sad
about being with nobody, while watching my friends, walking around me, and
laughing, "Oh, stupid old kind of person, if only we could leave him here,
he will surely die.. nobody will notice"... and I tried to move, I did my
best to move, even my fingers... and I wasn't able to talk as well... So, I
started crying, and then I heard that B&S song.. "Ooooooh, get me away from
here I'm crying..." and I cried a river.. But in my most crying time, I saw
that girl I was once in love with (and that girl I will always be in love
with), and she came over to me, and started singing... "I could kill you
sure but I could only make you cry wwith these words", and then she kissed
me, and she begun to cry as well, and while I noticed her tears falling down
all over my face, and I kissed her eyelids, you know, I felt happy, so happy
I wasn't able to control my weeping, and I cried as if I was a few months
old, and, (I'm not sure about that), I guess I woke up while dying...

And then, in the darkness, lying in my bed, I actually started crying.. And
I thought about that girl I was once in love, and cried for a moment while
listening that song, and thinking "nobody will ever kill me, or even make me
cry, with any word". But maybe last night I died a bit.

Sorry about such a sad first posting... But you know, that's the state that
I am in.

Yours,
Mon.