Sinister: Bunnies, bums and boogie

Alder, Lucy lucy.alder at xxx.uk
Tue Sep 21 12:41:36 BST 1999

In years to come, I will say that Sinister was responsible for beginning my
decline.  Never in my entire life, even during those lazy hazy years of
student depravity, had I spent twelve whole hours on the booze.  Until
Saturday, that is...

On Sunday, walking dazedly about the streets of London, snippets of the
night before gradually returned to me.  Can it be true that I spent a whole
£1.50 on a yellow fluffy rabbit and then shoved it in the face of anybody
who crossed my path?  Did I really have a feel of Spanners' (firm, in case
you're interested) arse? And where on earth did that big purple bruise on my
own fair behind come from?  If anybody has the answer to this last question,
please let me know - it's troubling me slightly, not least when I sit down.
I wish that every single Sinisterine could have been there to pogo along to
Teenage Kicks with us (somebody counted 57 people at the picnic, which means
about 5% of us were there if my maths to be believed).  I had such a lovely
time and met so many lovely people that I now have a superfluity of warm and
fuzzy feelings which rise to the surface whenever I think about the weekend.

Not much else to say, except a hy-uge thanks to all who organised.

Oh yeah, and I missed University Challenge again last night due to stupid
schedulers who put it on at the same time as Eastenders and my video conking
out on me.  Ho hum.

And one other thing.  I accidentally switched on Xfm this morning.  The
first words I heard were "Coming up in the next few minutes we've got
Stereophonics and Red Hot Chilli Peppers".  That made me laugh.

Cheerio

Juicy Lucy

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This communication contains information which is confidential and may also be
are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any distribution, copying
or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited.
by telephone on +44 171 675 5000 and then destroy the email and any copies of
it. This communication is from MCI WorldCom Limited whose registered office is
at 14 Gray's Inn Road, London WC1X 8HN. Registered number 2776038.