Sinister: a plea for tenderness

heather mcdonald hmcdo at xxx.com
Tue Sep 21 14:06:00 BST 1999

hello ...i know this mail doesn't apply to everyone, so please forgive me,
but, i'm moving to glasgow in two weeks. i don't know a soul. does anyone
out there have any advice, words of wisdom, good record stores to tell me
about? if you'd like, you can email be back privately, so we don't clog up
the list.

by the way, i hear looper is going to play at the virgin megatsore in
glasgow in october. is everyone going?

love,
heather