Sinister: Tomorrow is gone..

Giita . giita at xxx.com
Tue Sep 21 14:40:11 BST 1999

I´m sick and drifting...got food poison on the plane back from London and
Icelandic reality strikes me. I had a *wonderful* time in London,
participating in the Sinister and non-Sinister things..
I want to wink the people I met and say hello..(Giita waving her hand with a
smile)
Some people say that the All Tomorrow´s Sinister Parties was better than the
real thing..it was Bowlie without the bands and sand..
I didn´t do much shopping(exept records..), didn´t go to any markets and
went to no museums..
We spent our time drinking, dancing and going underground :)
Thank you.

XXX @->-- Giita