Sinister: she had sympathy she had cigarettes

Archel1978 at xxx.com Archel1978 at xxx.com
Tue Sep 21 16:08:12 BST 1999

omigod, i lost my pen at the weekend!  i've just realised it.  i know this
may not seem a great tragedy, but this is no mere bic we're talking about
here.  it is my fairly recently acquired papermate gel roller and the only
thing i have been able to write anything creative with for months, so it has
a mystical value.  if i don't get it back the sinister novel will never be
written.  so please tell me if you found it.  (maybe at your house, nick?)

owen, you are clearly hanging about with the wrong sort of people.  i think
most sinister girls would greatly appreciate someone who wants to love and
wants to care and generally talk about kittens and art before getting down
and dirty.  although not  looking at stuart's winky when you had the chance,
now that IS weird :)

christopher told me that he is applying for something involving 'bus studies'
at york, which sounds great, and i think qualifies for my b&s content of the
day.  sorry you didn't see the wildfowl though.  they do tend to cull them in
the summer, which is something i prefer not to dwell on.

i might have a job in a bookshop soon, that'll be nice.

bfn, luv archel xxx

******
Rachel Playforth
archel at iname.com