Sinister: All Tomorrow's Pissheads

Ailsa Ross ar981611 at xxx.uk
Tue Sep 21 18:29:03 BST 1999

Yes, you lot.  Well. A good 5% of you at least.  You were fun.  I had
fun.  I don't like being back home.

Sorry, I seem to be writing in uncharacteristically short sentences,
which I probably should learn to speak in, given the great difficulty I
seemed to be having talking at the weekend. Didn't stop me trying
though.  Is everyone bored of people talking about what they did and who
they met yet? Tough, I'm going to talk about exactly that.

I met loads of people I know, and loads more I didn't, but do now.
First time encounters with Archel, Weejay (did you get somewhere to stay
OK - I did try and find you and couldn't, sorry), the Paula Cullen Booze
Explosion (who completely failed to live up to her name by NOT BRINGING
DRINK TO THE PICNIC, but deserves props for recognising me by my duffel
coat), Juicy Lucy, her friend whose name I doubt I could spell (and Kim
the rabbit, natch), Claire T, Jan, Dr Sean H and his never-ending supply
of change for the phone, erm, some other people, sorry, it's all a bit
blank...hearing someone ask if they could get together with Ally to make
disco babies at the weirdest party in the world (cheers,
Joss)...realising that squirrels turn into cats when you throw things at
them...discovering that English goats are great...going home from
Tigermilking in a shopping trolley...realising I have more friends in
London than here at home...the Radio Ga-ga-style TIGGERJAMMIES moment at
the end of Tigerwanking...waltzing to All Saints...watching Nick Dastoor
dance/do Joanna Lumley impressions...being the second best team in the
PoCaff pop quiz...going on a bus past B&S Support Services...these were
a few of my favourite things.

And oh, unfeasible amounts of respect to the impossibly lovely Nickie D
for letting me take over his sitting room for four nights. And no, Nick,
that doesn't say "cock" :) And to Lixi for having a local pub that plays
70s WHO to end my weekend in true Sinister fashion.

I had a Sinister (and sinister) dream too.  It involved Erica and Alan
Shearer.  It scared me.  But not as much as waking up from the dream to
find out that I was in bed with Trousers.

I love you all.  Can I come back soon?  Oh, and Martin, I'll give you
one next time.  Promise :)

Ailsa xxx