Sinister: will i ever be part of the in-crowd?

gareth grreth at xxx.com
Tue Sep 21 22:49:02 BST 1999

INTRODUCTORY PARAGRAPH
shy boy who has made himself known to a select few comes out of the,
errm, closet, to celebrate a new life.  in brighton.  but it's not
what you think, boys, so sit right back down.

INNOCENT QUESTION
we, as a list, tossed around the idea of some sort of sinister
directory, a sort of who's where and where's it at of the sinister
world.  and it was a jolly good idea - it would save so many people
mailing in to ask if anyone lives in slovakia and what they should for
entertainment on a sunday. not that i'd ever dream of...

INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL
thanks to ludicrous good fortune or maybe years of honing my skills
i'll be going to nitra in slovakia next week.  five nights away and
only one show!  which means four nights to seek pleasure.  guide me,
friends, cos i'll need it.

INSTANT PICTURES
of course i'll be taking my camera, silly!  and they'll be going on my
new webpage when i get back.  and when i make it.  but with the price
of domains at the all-time low of a fiver, and some shameless
self-promotion needed to kick-start my freelance career i'd be stupid
not to have one.

INDECENT EXPOSURE
and talking of webpages: if you haven't already, you should visit
jessicaxo's page http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Styx/3733/.  she was
one of the old-school list minxes, and continues breaking hearts to
this day.  she's still around, studying hard and plotting hi-tech
projects which will shock you all.  just don't mention cyberdildonics,
or the blood will all rush to her head.

INVITATION ONLY
mail me privately, if you will, with tourism tips for slovakia.  or,
more basically, where to see bands and get drunk and meet girls in
nitra.  and i'd really like to get the atlas idea together, if only so
i won't have to be asking for help in such an obvious way.  so any
ideas about that would be good too.

sincerely

gareth