Sinister: I'm not afraid of the Y2K

Erica MacArthur macarthur at xxx.com
Tue Sep 21 19:48:20 BST 1999

Hi again,

when I first joined this list, I made a very good job of cocking-up passing
on some information about Looper gigs in London. Wrong day with wrong
venue...oh! it was classic. Anyway, here's some more, straight from the
horses mouth, and if you already know about them, you can bloody well just
sit there and look smug (Mark! Your primary school teacher mode is
catching)

London Oxford Street Virgin Megastore: October 18th
London Oxford Street Borders: October 19th

and I guess you should phone them up to find more details, should you need
them. Borders is lovely, it's famous (so I hear) in the States as being
somewhere you can pick up dates while browsing in the "Sexual Health"
section. Or indeed the DIY section, if thats your thing, where the bands
usually play. Mail me ahead a bit and we could share an overpriced
cappacino, staring out of the window at the tourists scuttling along oxford
street below.

Erica
This week the house of Scarlet will be mostly wearing tartan socks.