Sinister: thats why i had dinner with her family.

.gibby. isolation at xxx.net
Wed Sep 22 02:50:41 BST 1999

    God... i met this girl on the bus.   She got on and sat next to me.  she
was beautiful... anyways, it was the number one bus down mass ave, towards
cambridge from newbury st.  she was reading the naked lunch and kept
laughing.
    further down mass ave she asked me what stop we were at.  she seemed
lost, so i was in the middle of helping her out and chatting when this
hideous old fart next to me lurched over and said "i know where you're
going, Ill take you there!  Im getting off at the same stop."  It was
horrible.
    She returned to her book. I put on my jacket.  I started talking to her
again, and she said she was on her way to her work training... at a
supermarket nearby... We also spoke about her home, boston, how she's here
for school, etc... the stop came, and her and the old fart got off, she
turned and said nice to meet you.  I didnt catch her name!
    I know where her work is... do I stop in?  What do i do?  -gibby.