Sinister: so keep an eye open, my spirit ain't broken

B.E. Hamilton hamibe02 at xxx.edu
Wed Sep 22 03:42:38 BST 1999

tskk tskk my lovely lovelies,

well after the enormous backlash (and further listenings) i must declare yo
la tengo's 'i can hear the heart beating as one' as a masterpiece.  i love
it to death, and i'm sorry for ruffling anyone's feathers.
doctor robert said that my humour and erica's lovely face kept the list
interesting.  well, i have seen ms. erica's picture, and though blurred, i
can say that robert is half right.  aww how cute eh?  yes that's always the
response i get whenever i tell someone else that i think someone is pretty.
it's as if i'm not capable of affection, or merely the notion of it makes
others squirm.  every girl i've ever tried to woo, and failed, the events
leading up to the failure always had others saying that she and i would have
made such a cute couple.  perhaps it's the kiss of death, being cute and
all.

ok, well, anyone who lives around the DC area, we must get together.  that
means you, walkn steve and jygsaw dave!  to meet these lads would surely
make my weekend.  a trip to king's dominion needs to be arranged, and
superbly so!  whomever arranged these things previously, please, let us make
this happen soon!
a quick yo la tengo note: anyone think that the horns in moby octopad sound
'exactly' like those in opening track to the Who's 1968 masterpiece, The Who
Sell Out, Armenia in the Sky?  just a thought.

ohhhh i'm going to put my picture up on my web page in the next few days.
anyone excited?  well don't get too happy.  ok fine.
the new pete townshend live album came out today!  it's very very neat--he
has a drum machine and a looper synth in the background.  it's a bit like
stephen merritt covers the who.  oops, time to change those pants again!

ohhhhhhh and one more thing!  i really really really would like to not live
in stupid south carolina this summer, so if anyone would like to let me live
with them (heeheehawhaw) this summer, let me get a job, and bring girls back
to shag on their parents' couch, then please let me know!  i'd really like
to be in a bustling metropolis, if that helps.  i'm really a nice guy and
would do 'anything' to be with nice people, in a big city....and sexual
favors are fair game, unless it's up the bum sex, something i don't think i
could ever do, for the poor bird might have no idea what'd she be getting
into...

enough smut, more sleep
ta ta
blake xx