Sinister: Re" "Those sychophantic slags all say...

Christopher McQuain JLGodard at xxx.net
Wed Sep 22 08:55:04 BST 1999

I know there are going to be some very irritated people who don't want
any Smiths discussions on this list, but since I didn't start it..

It's so hard to decide which Smiths to recommend most highly, since my
two most very favorite songs of theirs "Rubber Ring" and "Panic" aren't
on my favorite album The Queen is Dead... but I'd say go with The Queen
is Dead. Song for song it's got the most consistent level of quality and
it withstands the most repeated listens, though lord knows they're all
worth owning....

-2 or 3 things I know about chris

Section 5: Word Use
Pupil uses three given words in one sentence.
Example: Disco/Hope/Apocalypse:
"When the apocalypse comes, I hope I'm at the disco."

1. Merchant/Bread/Buy
2. Wake/Up/Bitch
3. Slap/Slap/Slap
4. River/Fish/Boat