Sinister: retsiniS

craigrm craigrm at xxx.uk
Wed Sep 22 10:10:51 BST 1999

I've just found out that my flatmate is going away for a whole six weeks and
I'll have the entire place to myself.

I'm feeling oddly excited about this in a way not unlike Tom Cruise in "Risky
Business".

Being far to sensible I won't be allowing my house to be overrun by gangs of
dodgy people and I have no plans to wreck any expensive sports cars, but I
can't rule out a spell of running around and singing in my underwear. The most
likely song candidates at the moment are "Just a baby" and "Mayfly", both
songs that I think deserve much more attention and acclaim. Fortunately for
everyone I don't have a webcam so you'll be spared the sight of me bouncing up
& down on the couch doing my best scantily clad Stuart M impression.

Anyway as you might be aware about this time last week I sent a mail to the
list about being to shy to go to the picnic on Saturday. Well I went and meet
a load of amazing people and had the best day/night out I've had in ages. I'd
just like to give everyone a *big* hug for being soooooooo nice and for making
me feel welcome. I can't wait until the next get together.

Hmmmm I'm positive I had something else I wanted to say. I was crammed into
the Tube on the way to work with my head positively brimming with bright ideas
but they seem to have been mislaid, I guess I'll save them for next time.

Oh I also finally managed to see FunkySeb doing his thing in the new Moby
video last night, it was excellent. I think we've got Fatboy Slim to thank for
reintroducing crazy dancing to the medium of music videos, it makes a nice
change from tacky synchronised dance moves.

Well that's it for today, keep on being good.

Craig xxo