Sinister: Osculating Organisms

Alan Singfield alan.singfield at xxx.com
Wed Sep 22 11:49:04 BST 1999

DOWNSTAIRS @ THE PONCYBAR
Dancin' and a shakin', dancin' and a lovin' wearing next to nothing 'cause
its hot as an oven! Hello to everyone I met, and all those people who I
since discovered were there but didn't say hi to because I didn't know who
you were. We need name badges with our emails on - but that would be
intensely sad!

ELECT ERICA
Erica, sorry to hear you lost the vote. Isn't there a film just out with the
slogan "Tracy Flick for President", where the <original_meaning>sinister
Tracy Flick seduces and ruins the life of her teacher? Obviously you're
sinister in our sense so it wasn't to be.

MY BUTTOCKS
Thank you, Lucy, for giving my buttocks such a favourable review. I'm sorry
to say that I clenched. I suppose this is the male equivalent of wearing a
push-up bra. Century of Fakers indeed.

THE SMITHS
My personal favourite is "Rank", the live album. Especially because its got
a version of Rusholme Ruffians which breaks into His Latest Flame. The
Morrissey of 1985 rocks!

IF YOU PLAY WITH A DRAWING PIN YOU MIGHT PRICK YOURSELF
Ow. I wish I hadn't done that.

Tune in at the same time next week for more drivel, daddy-o!

Spanners.
	xx